CEO and Founder of Naspa Auto Spa Services Limited, Mr. Kelvin Nana Dadzie, has been selected to enter this year’s edition of the Startupper of the Year Challenge by TotalEnergies for young African entrepreneurs. The all-round entrepreneur and business man has hands-on experience that is spread across various sectors within industries such as F & B( retail & catering), landscaping, construction consultation and Auto Mobil.
His company, NASPA Auto Spa Limited, is disrupting the carwash industry through commercial carwash digitization coupled with an integrated waterless and steam technology. NASPA uses a simple approach of Wash, Wax and Preserve Water, to primarily offer customers unique services that come with lesser consumption of water and time.
With the NASPA mobile app, customers are well placed to order the car wash services right at the comfort of their homes and at their own convenience. This on-demand Eco-inclusive water-less mobile car wash service provider offers services which are primarily aimed at energy consumption within Ghana and across its borders.
The announcement of the company in the ‘Startup Under 3 Years’ category of the third edition of the Startupper Challenge of the year by TotalEnergies, comes at a time where most companies are battling it out in a global pandemic. With over 90 start-ups vying for the enviable prize packages and business support from TotalEnergies, Mr Kelvin Nana Dadzie is counting on the general public to help him win the competition by way of voting.
Kindly follow these simple voting tips:
1. Step 1 – Click on the link below
2. Step 2- Click on “Like this project” red button.
3. Step 3 – Create an account with Total energies to vote.
4. Step 4 – Verify or confirm your email (kindly check your inbox or spam to do this).
5. Step 5 – You will be navigated back to the voting page – Type ”NASPA Auto Spa services Ltd” in the search box on lower left bottom.
6. Step 6 – Simply vote by one time click on “Like” button.